Tuesday, April 1, 2014

4-1 Setting Sail on the Island

So I found my sanctuary. We got on the Island Princess around noon, had a cold beer and some lunch. Then walked around the ship to get the lay of the land. Our room is the last room on the port side of deck 10. Just behind us is a ship width aft deck. This will be my sanctuary for the next two weeks.

We should be setting sail about 330 this afternoon. I have a beer in my hand and I'm ready to watch us leave the Port of Fort Lauderdale.

Before we loose our data connection, here are a few pics of the ship.  Island Princess





4 comments:

  1. I, for one, look forward to more of your adventures. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool - I can track you and see a web cam. How is that for cool???

    http://www.seascanner.com/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Island+Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you probably knew this already

    ReplyDelete